URTICARIA (HIVES) AND DERMATITIS CARE
DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT OF URTICARIA (HIVES)
For the diagnosis and treatment of urticaria and dermatitis, Dr. Stefania Milani uses the most modern methods and advanced tools, such as:
- prick Test;
- patch Test;
- allergy tests;
- dermatitis tests.
Dr.Stefani, specialized in Allergology and Clinical Immunology receives patients at her private practice in Monza by pre-appointment bookings.
What is urticaria (hives)?
Urticaria is a widespread and very disturbing pathology.
The disease consists of a dermatosis characterized by erythemas or oedematous lesions, with small itchy spots on the skin.
Here are various forms of this type of allergy. The most common and widespread are:
- genetic urticaria;
- contact urticaria with substances that the immune system doesn’t tolerate;
- urticaria from external pressure;
- cold urticaria;
- pigment hives;
- cholinergic urticaria, usually caused by anxiety, stressful periods or intense physical exertion;
- allergic urticaria, caused by insect bites or allergens;
Urticaria is characterized by s, that are round, red blisters, edema, erythema, small lesions similar to acne, as well as intense and prolonged itching. Over time, the disease can worsen by affecting the eyes and lips.
Book an appointment for a specialist visit
The doctor Stefania Milani receives patients by pre-appointment booking in her practice in Monza. Contact the secretary for appointments:
- office number: 039 9156894;
- mobile number: 380 2698865;
- fax: 039 9156894;
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The practice offers its services to patients in the provinces of Monza and Brianza, Bergamo and Milan.